5 STARTUP INCUBATORS ROCKING OUR WORLD
Posted by Pierre de la Fortune on June 22, 2015 @ 12:01 a.m.
Written by Amanda Frazier
There’s a new wave of startup incubators on the rise everywhere. They’re creative, not boring. They have passion, not a 9-5. And most of all…they’re built around the philosophy of less talk, more action. So today, we’re highlighting 5 of the greatest startup incubators rocking the entrepreneurial world:
1. Gazelle Lab: Tampa Florida The Gazelle Lab is a new startup incubator located in Tampa, FL; debuting it’s first round of startups at their Demo Day on Nov 17th. Despite being new, this startup incubator has already taken Florida by storm. They’re also part of the Tech Stars Network.
2. Tech Stars: Boulder and Boston Tech Stars is just that..every tech’s dream. This startup incubator just announced over $24M in funds becoming available in the form of $100K notes for each of the accelerator’s companies. 104 companies, 90 currently active, 9 acquisitions.
3. 500 Startups: Silicon Valley California The guys at 500 Startups provide early-stage companies with funding ranging from $10K to $250K via seed investments with their startup accelerator program, and new micro-fund models like the Twilio Fund. 160 experienced startup mentors.
4. Ycombinator: Mountain View California YCombinator was one of the first, and probably the most well known, of startup incubators with this model. Twice a year they invest a small amount of money, around $18,000, in a large number of startups.
5. Dreamit Ventures: Bryn Mawr, PA This is another really cool startup incubator busting out of a town no one has heard of…yet. Up to $25,000 of seed funding per company. ($5,000 plus $5,000 for each founding team member (up to four) who will be onsite for the program). For more info please visit: http://cashtostart.com/startup-incubators-rocking-world/
Is this article helpful?