5 Quotations: Entrepreneurs Innovate – Peter Drucker
Posted by Pierre de la Fortune on July 26, 2015 @ 12:01 a.m.
Written by Ajay Singh Niranjan
They have abilities to exploit change. They have a clear understanding for moving the organisation at productive track. In this dynamic world, we are facing lots of problem due to lack of wealth. So a sense of enterpreneursship can solve these problems by thinking out of the box.
Inventor of modern management, Peter ducker has given a new direction to entrepreneurs for practice of Innovation.
Some of insight from peter Drucker’s Book, innovation & entrepreneurship.
1) “Entrepreneurs innovate. Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurships. It is an act thet endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.”
2) “Entrepreneurs see change as the norm and as healthy. Usually, they do bring about the change themselves. But –and this defines entrepreneur and entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it and exploite is as an opportunity”
3) “Entrepreneurs, by definition, shift resources form areas of low productivity and yield to areas of high productivity and yield”.
4) “Everyone who can face decision making can learn to be an entrepreneur and to beahave entrepreneurially.Entrepreneurship, then, is behavior rather than personality trait. And its foundation lies in concept and theory rather on intuition”
5) “To be entrepreneurial and enterprise has to have special charachtership over and above being new and small. Indeed, entrepreneur is a minority among new business. They create something new, something different; they change or transmute value”.
So the feeling of entrepreneurship should be injected in our mental models for evolution of Innovations.
For more info please visit: http://greathumancapital.wordpress.com/2007/03/17/5-quotations-entrepreneurs-innovate-%E2%80%93-peter-drucker/
Is this article helpful?