What is getting funded?
Posted by Pierre de la Fortune on November 23, 2015 @ 12:01 a.m.
Written by Money for Entrepreneurs staff
We work with:
Venture Capital Firms
Private equity Firms
Commercial Funding Firms
And each one has a very specific criteria for funding.
We can be very specific as to what we DO NOT help fund:
1) Ideas that have not been made into companies, where the principals have not develop a proven business model nor have invested considerable amount of cash into it and expect others to fund the company 100%.
2) We do not get involved in Non-Profit companies
3) We do not get involved in the Film and entertainment industry
4) We do not get involved in the Fashion Industry
5) We do not fund in Africa, Europe, Asia.
If you have a commercial Real Estate project, a Mine, an oil project, Senior Living, Hotel, technology project, energy, alternative energy, Hospital, infra-structure project, where the principals have liquidity, then please feel free to contact us.
If you have a project in an industry that we did not mention, and the principals have liquidity then please email us so we can review it.
For more info please visit: http://www.moneyforentrepreneurs.com/?p=145
Is this article helpful?